101.5 the valley's music place is dedicated to supporting local artists and may, when appropriate, add locally produced and created music to the 101.5 the valley's music place playlist, provided all submitted music is licensed by BMI, ASCAP or SESAC.
- All music submitted for consideration must be produced to 101.5 the valley's music place broadcast standards that have been predetermined by the Program Director.
- Local artists may only submit original compositions. “Cover Tunes” will not be considered for airplay.
- Any CDs submitted for airplay consideration become the property of 101.5 the valley's music place and will not be returned regardless of airplay status.
- Music may be submitted in compact disc, .mp3 or .wav file format.
- All music submitted for airplay will receive equal consideration.